A European tour de force
vente-privee.com: a trusted brand partner wherever it sets up shop
Since September 2006, vente-privee.com has quickly developed in Europe.
Open in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, UK, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands, vente-privee.com launched the US site in 2011, in partnership with American Express.
Following the launch of national websites, subsidiary offices have been created with in-country teams to help develop an even closer relationship with local brands, whilst simultaneously sharing the international savoir-faire of the teams based in France.
vente-privee.com relies on logistics platforms in Germany (Germersheim), Spain (Madrid) and Italy (Turin), which are key links in its European supply chain. This strategy enables vente-privee.com to better serve local markets, optimise operations and make economies of scale at all levels: dispatch, reception and packaging.
• 2006-2007 - German and Spanish sites were launched (& will celebrate their fifth anniversary in 2011).
• 2008 - The Italian and UK sites were launched.
• 2009 - Subsidiary offices were created in Barcelona (Spain) and Düsseldorf (Germany).
• 2010 - A subsidiary office was created in Milan (Italy). The vente-privee.com website opened to Belgium and Austria.
• 2011 - Offices opened in Madrid. Launch in the Netherlands. vente-privee.com website opened in the US in association with American Express.
• 2012 - Adquisition of the Théâtre de Paris (France).